Sunrise Banks E-Sign Agreement
E-SIGN Consent Agreement
This E-Communication Disclosure applies to any and all communications or disclosures that we are legally required to provide to you in writing in connection with your Relay Visa® Prepaid Card.and any related products and services. This Disclosure supplements and is to be construed in accordance with the terms contained in the Cardholder Agreement (“Agreement”) you received from Sunrise Banks. The words "we," "us," and "our" refer to Sunrise Banks, N.A., the issuer of your Relay Prepaid Card. The words "you" and "your" mean the individual identified on the Card Account. As used in this Disclosure, "Card Account" means the Relay Prepaid Card Account that you have with us.
1. Scope of Communications to Be Provided in Electronic Form. You agree that we will provide communications and disclosures concerning your Card Account in electronic format and that we may not send paper communications and disclosures to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent to E-Communications, as described below. Your consent to receive E-Communications includes, but is not limited to:
- All legal and regulatory disclosures and communications associated with the Relay Prepaid Card;
- The Cardholder Agreement and any notices about a change in the terms;
- Any amendments; and
- Notification to contact Relay Prepaid Card Support regarding your Card Account.
2. Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form. E-Communications may be viewed by logging into your account at www.relayrewards.com
3. How to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive E-Communications at any time by calling Relay Prepaid Card Support at 844-505-1477. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive E-Communications. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive E-Communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. In the meantime, you will continue to receive E-Communications from us. If you withdraw your consent to receive such disclosures and communications electronically, we will close your Card Account and return the remaining balance, as set forth in the section titled "Cancellation" below and you will no longer be able to use your Card Account. If you withdraw your consent, the validity of any prior disclosures and communications delivered in electronic form will not be affected.
4. How to Update Your Records. You must promptly inform us of any changes to your contact information. You can update your information (such as e-mail address, phone number or postal address) by calling us at 844-505-1477.
5. Hardware and Software Requirements. To access, view and retain E-Communications, you must have:
- a connection to the internet;
- a computer system that operates on a Windows or Mac platform with a current version of an internet web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Chrome; and
- a printer to retain records in paper form or electronic storage to retain records in an electronic form.
6. Requesting Paper Copies. We will not send you a paper copy of any E-Communication, unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You can request that we mail a paper copy within a reasonable time after we made the document available electronically. We will not charge a fee for this service. To request a paper copy, call us at 844-505-1477 or send e-mail to email@example.com. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any required disclosure or communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically.
7. Communications in Writing. All required disclosures and communications in either electronic or paper format from us that we provide to you are considered to be "in writing." You may print or download a copy of this Disclosure and any other E-Communication.
8. Federal Law. These terms comply the electronic record requirements of the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E- SIGN Act) and this agreement is a valid contract between you and us.
9. Termination/Changes. We reserve the right to terminate the delivery of electronic communications and disclosures or change the terms and conditions of E-Communications. We will provide you with advance notice of any such termination or change.
10. Cancellations. We may suspend or cancel your Card Account at any time without prior notice to you. In the event that your Card Account is cancelled or terminated, you may request the remaining balance and we will send a check to the mailing address we have in our records. We may charge a fee for this service. Please refer to the fee schedule on the Relay Rewards website. Any request for a return of funds will be processed within a reasonable period of time after your request.