Personal and Technical Information Collected
This Site will collect personal information that you voluntarily provide. This Site may also collect information on preferences, such as which pages on this Site you visit and certain technical information on your computer and operating system. Specifically, Tomorrow Loyalty Services may collect the following types of information:
Information you provide directly:
- Any username and password information provided for Site registration and login.
- Your name, contact and other user information you may provide (e.g., address, phone number, email), such as when registering on this Site, accessing or updating your account, performing transactions, or otherwise communicating with Tomorrow Loyalty Services.
- Any content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you provide to this Site, along with any information you provide about yourself or the content (collectively, "User Content").
- Communications between you and Tomorrow Loyalty Services. For example, Tomorrow Loyalty Services may send you emails regarding Tomorrow Loyalty Services products or services, your account information, this Site, or technical and security notices. Note that you may not be able to opt out of certain Site- or account-related e-mails.
- Tomorrow Loyalty Services recommends that you do not send any confidential or sensitive personal information to Tomorrow Loyalty Services via nonsecure methods of communication, including via public electronic communication channels, such as Internet e-mail, which are generally not secure. Tomorrow Loyalty Services is not responsible for any use of such insecure communication channels.
- Tomorrow Loyalty Services may use third-party analytics tools to help it measure traffic and usage trends for this Site. These tools collect information sent by your device or this Site, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists Tomorrow Loyalty Services in improving this Site. Tomorrow Loyalty Services collects and combines this information with similar analytics data from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
- You may be able to set your browser or device to prompt you before you accept a cookie, accept cookies automatically or reject all cookies. However, if you choose not to accept cookies from this Site, you may not be able to access and use all or parts of this Site or benefit from the information and services which it offers.
Log file information:
- Log file information may be automatically reported by your browser to Tomorrow Loyalty Services servers each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) this Site. It can also be provided when the content of this Site is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use this Site, Tomorrow Loyalty Services's servers may automatically record certain log file information, such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on this Site, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. Tomorrow Loyalty Services may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of this Site.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, metadata can indicate how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted. Please note that metadata associated with certain types of User Content, such as pictures, may also include location information about where the User Content was recorded (i.e. geotags).
How Personal Information Is Used
- Provide Tomorrow Loyalty Services products or services;
- Help you efficiently access and manage your information, provide you with customer support, and perform other functions described to you at the time of collection;
- Remember certain information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit this Site;
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include various forms of marketing;
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of this Site;
- Enforce or exercise any rights in this Site's Terms & Conditions;
- Develop and test new products, services or features;
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns; or
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
Sharing Of Your Information
Parties with whom Tomorrow Loyalty Services may share your information:
- Tomorrow Loyalty Services may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, metadata and usage data) with third-party organizations that help Tomorrow Loyalty Services provide this Site or other Tomorrow Loyalty Services products or services to you ("Service Providers"). Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide this Site or other Tomorrow Loyalty Services products or services under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- Where contractually and legally permitted, Tomorrow Loyalty Services may share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- Tomorrow Loyalty Services may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. Tomorrow Loyalty Services may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information (e.g., name) or content (e.g., picture) that you voluntarily share or disclose for public posting to this Site (such as in a Site user forum) becomes available to the public.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- Tomorrow Loyalty Services may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if Tomorrow Loyalty Services has a good faith belief that the law requires it to do so. Tomorrow Loyalty Services may also access, preserve and share information when it has a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect Tomorrow Loyalty Services, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information Tomorrow Loyalty Services receives about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of Tomorrow Loyalty Services's terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
How Your Information is Stored
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through this Site will be stored and processed in the United States.
- Tomorrow Loyalty Services uses commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through this Site secure and takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, Tomorrow Loyalty Services cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Tomorrow Loyalty Services or guarantee that information stored on this Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- You agree that Tomorrow Loyalty Services may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues, such as security breaches. Tomorrow Loyalty Services may post a notice on this Site if a security breach occurs. Tomorrow Loyalty Services may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
- Please do your part to help Tomorrow Loyalty Services. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any non-public information that you provide (e.g., username and password), accessing this Site or your account only from a secure computer or device and a secure network connection, and for controlling access to emails between you and Tomorrow Loyalty Services, at all times. Your information may also be affected by your use of social media services (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) that may be featured on this Site (e.g., social links), or by social media services that you are connected with when accessing this Site. Tomorrow Loyalty Services is not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures used by you or other organizations.
Your Choices About Your Information
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Unsubscribe from email communications from Tomorrow Loyalty Services by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of certain Site- or account- related communications (e.g., account updates, transaction confirmations, technical and security notices).
- If you have an online account on this Site, you may have the ability to review and update some of your personal information online by logging into your account.
- Contact Tomorrow Loyalty Services with any inquiries about your personal information on this Site. Applicable privacy laws may provide you with the right to access and/or request the correction of errors or omissions in your personal information. Tomorrow Loyalty Services will respond to inquiries and requests within the time allowed by applicable privacy laws and will make every effort to respond as accurately and completely as possible. In certain exceptional circumstances or for security reasons, Tomorrow Loyalty Services may not always be able to provide access or changes to certain personal information.
How long Tomorrow Loyalty Services keeps your information:
- Certain information that you provide to this Site may be retained indefinitely, consistent with this Site's Terms & Conditions. However, Tomorrow Loyalty Services retains personal information relating to specific relationships (e.g., insurance agents, business partners, Tomorrow Loyalty Services customers and contract holders) as needed for business and legal purposes, in accordance with applicable contractual and legal requirements, and consistent with its document retention practices.
Tomorrow Loyalty Services does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for this Site. This Site and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that Tomorrow Loyalty Services learns that it has collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, Tomorrow Loyalty Services will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that Tomorrow Loyalty Services might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Tomorrow Loyalty Services using the contact information provided below.
Do Not Track
Other Websites And Services
Contacting Tomorrow Loyalty Services
Attn: Website Administrator
Tomorrow Loyalty Services
401 Pennsylvania Parkway, Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46280